Years ago I was laying in my bed in my dorm room. It had been a long day at work and I was tired, hungry, and bored. But of a much higher priority, I was extremely horny. Like every other sex craze out there, I had my repertoire of solutions. These ranged from your more traditional ventures such as picking up ladies at the local nightclubs and bars, to the more daring, like public fucking and cyber sex. The latter, in case you are unaware, usually involved entering a chat room, finding some equally horny woman or women, and engaging in a mutually beneficial relationship. Of course the end goal was almost always getting each other to cum. It should be known that everything previously mentioned usually involved a webcam as well as my complete shedding of clothes. I'm going to guess you're probably not that surprised. Little did I know this would all eventually lead to financial gain. But more on that later. Just needed to get this started.
-Chris
This is so good! u really left us on the edge! where's part 3?
ReplyDeletepull them down some more baby
ReplyDelete